Today we have introduced a patch to the game with the Halloween event:
* Players melee damage increased by 16%. Final speed attack value reduced by 16% (now it's 290 ms). This should ensure the damage dealt to monsters remains approximately the same.
* Damage in PVP reduced to 16% instead of 18% total damage. Since melee damage is increased by 16% and jutsu damage is not, assuming overall PVP damage is reduced by 12.5%, melee damage will get a bonus to catch up with jutsu damage.
* As the maximum attack speed value has been changed, we had to adjust the training weapons. Therefore, we are increasing their effectiveness by 16% or more.
* Permanent attack speed bonuses affect the character's maximum attack speed, making this bonus finally useful. (Suggestion link here)
* True damage of jutsu affects the immortal state. (Suggestion link here)
* Set tabs in inventory. (Suggestion link here)
* No level requirement from level 1200 on roulette. (Suggestion link here)
* Kiba: Douteki Tei in cooldown decreased by one second.
* Module loot info added to client. [Bakasura]
* Bloody pattern added to client. [Bakasura]
* Option to resize summons removed.
* Premium account: promotion 20%.
* New monster, Giant Spider.
- Halloween skins are back!
- Healing candies like old pills!
- House decorations!
- Exp bonus!
- New limited pet, the Gargoyle!
- Limited summon, Pumpkin Spirit!
Please follow our social media profiles and pages. The news is often there:
To connect use the client which you can download here: